Re: 13.603 @ 99.35 N/A

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 23:51:50 EST

Congrats on the 13.6's. I hate to bring you down, but that does not sound
right. With that combination, you should be running 104+mph trap speeds,
with slicks, you should be running at least 13.20's.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)