Re: Crackshaft Oilseal

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 19:55:21 EST

Matt,
  I don't think it would be THAT difficult...just time consuming. There's a
lot of stuff to take off to get to it...but all that stuff comes off and
goes back on easily. I've never replaced mine, but I assume I could have
when I did the timing chain....I was right there. If you haven't replaced
your timing chain, it will be a good opportunity to check if there is any
slop in it. If there is, you have a perfect chance to replace it. You can
also check to see if you have the tensioner in place...since you have the
V6. Some have them - some don't, but all need them it seems.

--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6