BAD S-10? Spank

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 13:52:50 EST

I saw a fairly new S-10 with fancy Dual exhaust, loud mufflers and a big pillar
mounted tach pass me and pull into the lane ahead of me at a light. There was
some kind of performance stickers on the rear blacked out glass (I don't
remember what they said). When the light turned green he took off fast and I
nailed it and switched lanes and blew past him pretty fast even though he got to
start first because he was ahead of me at the light. I must have beaten him at
least 3 lengths by 60 (that is fast as I go in town and it was the posted
speed). I thought those would be a little faster than that. I don't know if he
had a 5 speed or auto but I could tell it was a V6 from the exhaust sound.
Those must be all show and no go!
Jim in Waco
99 R/T RC FR