Re: Parking Break Gave Up... - No replies?

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 19:30:47 EST

Well.... guess that's that then... Might as well call the dealer and then
cross my fingers when it's fixed.

~ lora

DakotaRebel
DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://jasiri177.freewebspace.com/images/RebelNH1.jpg (under total
reconstruction)
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport, Deep Amethyst. 2WD, V6 auto
Dual Exhaust, Mopar Roll Bar, Bed Rails, Drop In Liner,
KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc CD Changer & Stereo, Boston
Acoustics Speakers