Re: Re: Hood Liners...On or Off???

From: Magnum S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 02:58:32 EST

Yup..I simply used a brush and 'filled in' the embossed image. I forget
exactly what paint I used, but it was a high temp enamel gloss. I put about
7 layers of paint. Because it is gloss, it can be washed fairly easily
(tends to get dirty from fan debris).

Like I mentioned there are a number of other DMLers who have done this...so
maybe they will have some input about exact paint brand etc. I simply went
to a hardware store and said I wanted a washable paint which can stand High
temps.

Good luck with your project