Spank a fellow Dak

From: Magnum S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 21:44:55 EST

Well, cruisin last night and caught site of a lowered Forest green Dakota.
Came along side him at a red light and rev'd the engine for fun (I often do
this only to start off slow at the green and watch the guy take off...call
me strange :)
Anyway, this time I decided I would play just a bit. I spanked him about 1/2
a truck length up to around 35mph or so, then settled down. It is truly a
rarity that I do this at all...and obviously when I do it, its only for a
few secs.

Anyway, we both pulled into the DDs and he said although I beat him, he was
amazed he kept up with my V10 as well as he did....LOL......sometimes ya
just gotta smile. After exposing my engine (and the truth) he went into his
glove box and pulled out a DML banner! Turns out last year at the summer
nationals I gave him a banner while he was sitting at a red light (small
world eh?).