Headlight Flickering

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 21:36:49 EST

Hey, I think I remember some posts about this earlier in the year about the
headlight switch going bad, but I'm not sure... Mine only flickers when
I've had them on for some time... Ive noticed this 2 times, and they switch
on and off like at a constant rate... just the headlights... I drove
about 2 mins w/ just the foglights on after I noticed it, and switched my
headlights back on, and they worked fine for about 5 mins, and started to go
on and off again.... and finally stopped... they worked fine the rest of
the way home... it did this about 2 weeks ago too....

I noticed my headlight switch seems warm when this happens, so, thats what
Im thinkin... anyone got any ideas?? :-) Thankies!

Tim Berry - 97 CC SLT 318 4x2
13.504@101.91 w/ Powerdyne @ 8PSI
Vortech T-Trim 10PSI - Installed