Re: Parking Break Gave Up...

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 19:57:06 EST

Oh my! I'm hoping my cable isn't that weak...though I guess I'll have to
wait and see. I have the auto tranny, so for the most part it's not a huge
deal for me to go without the p-break, though I do use it everytime I park
under recommendation that it takes a lil stress of the tranny and auto
clutch.

I figure I'll give my dealership a shot at fixing this inside problem, and
if they can't come up with something better than this, I may have to hop
into AutoCAD and redesign that part. :o)

Btw...thanks for replying Will ;o)

DakotaRebel
DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://www.geocities.com/DakotaRebel98/
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport, Deep Amethyst. 2WD, V6 auto
Dual Exhaust, Mopar Roll Bar, Bed Rails, Drop In Liner,
KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc CD Changer & Stereo, Boston
Acoustics Speakers

""Will Coughlin"" <willcoughlin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I haven't had any problems with my release handle inside, although I'll
> admit I think that it's really floppy and will probably not hold up well.
My