Re: Parking Break Gave Up...

From: Magnum S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 20:25:46 EST

I am presently driving without the plastic cover, as it DID shear off about
2 months ago........instead of replacing the flimsy thang, I simply pull on
the metal handle which was left and it works for me. Someday I'll either fix
it or replace it with a "emergency brakes asthetic mod :)"

Whatever happened to the good ole "T" handle that ya see on most older cars
:(

It