Re: Parking Break Gave Up...

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 20:56:35 EST

""Magnum S/T"" <kevinhoegen@email.com> wrote in message
news:9s7e61$vq$1@bent.twistedbits.net...
> Whatever happened to the good ole "T" handle that ya see on most older
cars
> :(

My thoughts exactly! Took me a while to get used to having to grab that lil
piece of plastic....now it's just giving me a headache. Well, I'm waiting
for a reply from my dealership's service center to see what they think.
*crosses fingers* I'm thinking though it may be beneficial to make
something in alumnium instead though ;o)

~ lora

DakotaRebel
DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://www.geocities.com/DakotaRebel98/
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport, Deep Amethyst. 2WD, V6 auto
Dual Exhaust, Mopar Roll Bar, Bed Rails, Drop In Liner,
KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc CD Changer & Stereo, Boston
Acoustics Speakers