RE: 70mm TB Adapter

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 15:41:49 EST

Intenseperformance.com, talked to John

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)

From: John Clawson [mailto:johnc@asltg.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 12:07 PM
To: dml-list
Subject: DML: 70mm TB Adapter

Hey All,

Just received my new F&B 70mm tb and it IS a beautiful thing. Only
problem is that I can't find an adapter to go from the 4" tb to my 3"
Quickd intake tube. Does anyone have any suggestions(other than
replacing the intake which I can no longer afford now)?????????

BTW, fernco plumbing reducers don't fit, already tried.

Big TIA if anyone can help.

jc in digest mode
'00',cc,4.7,4X4,auto,3.92sg
Flowmaster,F&B 70mm tb,tstat,BFG's,