Dakota Hemi conversion Kit

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 20:51:06 EST

Hey all I was just watching Speedvision and saw the Hemi Dakota Kit from
Mopar the head of mopar performance was telling all about it. The concept
behind it was a street rod for under $20k and more like 15K it had all you
need 528ci HEMI fuel system headers trans mounts springs and drive shaft it
had it all and he said that he hopes to see more HEMI dakotas on the street.
He even said that they made it a simple project so you can do it all bolt on
in the garage Man I wish I had some money

Chris