RE: Cecil Nov. 17, Pt 1

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 08:24:01 EST

Hi Bob,
Well, guess I'll be able to bring the Dakota afterall. That's if I think
the tranny will make it. Found out last night the shop is backed up and
can't schedule the new tranny install until the 19th. You cannot do a quick
shift between gears anymore. (Not that you could when it worked correctly.)
The synchros don't want to let go when you disengage the clutch. We'll see
how it holds up.

Here's some good news for you. I have your "MAP Adjuster" halfway
completed. I need to pick up a couple more "GM" style connectors for you
since I haven't found a supplier for the Mopar ones yet. I'll keep you
updated.
Rich