turbo dak?

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 11:48:35 EST

I just got a couple of SAAB t-03's with a .63 ar trim. All i had to do to
pay for them was give the guys at the saab shop a case of good beer. I think
thats a hell of a deal. How hard would it be to put twin turbos on a 318?
and what kind of camshaft should i look into, to hell with a 13 sec
naturally aspirated engine, I think it would be cooler to have a 10sec twin
turbo dak. But if its too hard i may just throw them on to project slant.
How would a couple turbos effect the computer?
-Aaron