Re: turbo dak?

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 13:21:04 EST

Aaron,
Just off the top of my head, those might be a little too big to run in a
twin setup on a 318 dakota...

What size motors did they come off of?

I'm working on designing turbo kits for the dakotas.... a single turbo kit
for the 4-cylinder, a kit for the V-6 (not sure if single or twin as of
yet), and twin kits for the V-8's, including the 4.7...

We are currently looking for someone who has a 4-cylinder Dak that wants to
turbocharge it.... I'm predicting 200hp easily out of it...

Later,
Tom "Slick"
"More power is the key!"