RE: Re: turbo dak?

From: Alek Benedict (alek@sigecom.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 14:11:25 EST

: We are currently looking for someone who has a 4-cylinder Dak
: that wants to
: turbocharge it.... I'm predicting 200hp easily out of it...

Hey Tom,

What all would this 4-cyl candidate be required to do? And
how much expense are we talking about here? I've got a 93 2.5L
and while it's fine by me if it's slow, it's better by me if
it's fast. :)

I don't want to overstate my interest in this - right now I'm
purely in a hypothetical state - but if it's easy/cheap enough
I'll probably be more inclined to take action.

Thanks,
Alek Benedict