Re: RE: Re: turbo dak?

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 14:52:17 EST

Alek,

Well, you have to get it to Austin Texas first....

E-mail me offlist and I'll let you know the rest of the details....let's
just say it's a lot less that buying a supercharger...

How long would you be able to survive without your dakota... we would need
to have it for a week at the least and possibly longer to get everything
perfect... plus once the prototype is completed it would be remove from your
truck and the finished kit would be installed...

You can also call me at 972-977-7188 if you want to talk more about it.

Thanks,
Tom "Slick"
"just think a 4-banger that eats V-6's!!! he he he he!"