Re: Re: SUPERCHARGER Comparison???

From: Yuri Osipov (oyuri69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 05:54:21 EST

So If I chose to go with VORTECH which model should I buy? I dont mind
paying more (I do but its for the RT so I will work more hours if I have to)
I just want the best for the RT and the most power. Is the
S-TRIM the best?
What if I want 13lbs of boost?
Do I need a different pulley?
What about engine upgrades to adjust to supercharger?

Thank you. I am learning quite a bit and getting closer to making my
decision.

1999 CC RT
Yuri A. Osipov
"money does buy happiness"