Amp Gauge Wiring

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 15:03:24 EST

I'm getting ready to install an "under the hood" amp gauge. The wiring
directions call for installing it in the line that runs between the alt
and the main breaker box.....I'm not interested in what the charging
amps are, but what I'm pulling when all of my electronics are on at a
show. The directions also say to stay away from the feed to the starter.
Can anyone shed any light on this for me?
Thanks
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Street Scene Roll Pan, Shaved Tailgate, Lund
Wiper Cowl, S/S Sport Mirrors, Lo-Pro Hard Tonnue over a Custom Bed, 13"
Video System, K&N, F&B, TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Nitto 275's all around
on Chrome R/T Wheels, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
Three MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130.

New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm