Re: 42RE trans problems.. and where to get another

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 01:59:11 EST

You can have mine if you want to find me a five-speed and help me convert my
truck :-)
My truck's been flawless for the few months I've had it, knock on wood, I
just prefer a stick :)
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle