Electrical Defects?

From: c s (cvs1961@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 23:43:09 EST

I've got a 98 4 cyl Dakota with two problems and want to know if any list
members have had similar problems. First, the electric door lock won't
unlock from the door switch. They unlock from the remote just fine. The
second problem is that when i'm climbig a hill at freeway speeds, the air
conditioning or fresh air blows out of the defroster until I finish climbing
the hill. Is there a vacuum leak or is it just because I'm in high gear at
high speed with a 4 cyl motor?

Thanks,
Carl
cvs1961@hotmail.com