Re: Re: Skid Plates

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 15:20:43 EST

Sounds like a job for Fumoto Oil Drain Valve. Summit sells them.
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/Fumoto.html

Donald Mallett

Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. a 29-year-old company recently ranked #12 on
the Forbes' Top 200 Small Companies List, has launched the ultimate
opportunity on the Internet! Take a few minutes to view membership info and
or business opportunity. The short movies are very good and informative.
Click here <http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett>