CB Install Help!!!!

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 21:45:55 EST

Well, I'll admit... I'm much more mechanically inclined than electrical, and
the thought of messing around with my truck's wiring is enough to give me
goosebumps... but I've got to learn sometime I 'spose.

Just bought a CB radio online, and sitting here looking at the instructions
they are rather vague. That combined with an inate fear of cutting wires in
my cab and going near anything that runs to the battery...well, without help
I'm lost :o) Any one willing to help me out and tell me *really* how to
install this puppy? If anyone has pictures from their installation from the
wiring end, I would be forever grateful :o)

thanks in advance!
~ lora

DakotaRebel
DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://www.geocities.com/DakotaRebel98/
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport, Deep Amethyst. 2WD, V6 auto
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Roll Bar, Bed Rails, Drop In Liner,
KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc CD Changer & Stereo, Boston
Acoustics Speakers