Re: Is it the fuel pump or the gas?

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 07:29:17 EST

Sounds like what happened toi my truck when i had corroded battery
terminals. my feul pump just up and died in a parking lot, no warning. Try
cleaning your terminals and see what happens. I see dirty terminals with
there symptoms and the sympyoms of a dead battery at sears a lot. BTW stay
out with the mechanic if you ever get a battery at sears, even if your
current one comes up good on their tester, they still tell you its bad and
swindel you into a new battery. Only way to find out if its good is to stare
at the mechanic when he tests it. CAn you tell i dont like working there?
-Aaron