Re: RE: Hemi Dakota Kit Information

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mikemeyerhoff@kc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 16:55:31 EST

>Interesting note - the '03 Durango will come with 4 wheel disc brakes. The
>next generation Durango will be something like 25% larger inside. I've
>gotten this from my father who's done the Durango plant tour 2 years
>running - he got the dirt right from the Dodge boys there.

25% larger!. If that holds true, it sounds like it could be based off the
ram platform instead of the dak. They can't make the dak platform bigger
again without putting it out of its segment and completing with big brother.

mm

      // | | \\ Mike Meyerhoff
{ }|| | | ||{ } mikemeyerhoff@kc.rr.com
     [=============] 92 Dakota SLE Club Cab