Re: Front Tow Hooks on 2000 Dakota 4.7L

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 19:50:46 EST

Ok, i've got a 2000, and i had hooks installed custom.
>From looking at these pics, my hooks actually pop through the plastic part
of the bumber even with the mid-point in the fog lights.
They are in virtually the same location horizontally, just raised to the
level of the fogs.
Oh, and i had a couple 3/8" steel plate bolted to the frame, then the hooks
bolted to the plates.

The Adam Blaster