Oxygen Sensor question

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 20:50:42 EST

Since I think it's time, can anyone recommend a good replacement part such
as Neihoff, Bosch, stock Dodge, or ?. I have a 97, 318, 4x4 and I know it
takes two (1 before and 1 aft the cat) and I would appreciate any advice on
part #'s with those of you that have had good luck with your O2 sensors for
a Canadian truck.
Also I would like to do this myself and was wondering if I could use any
wrench that would fit out of my tool box or is there (I heard there was) a
special tool that you have to use to replace O2 sensors?
Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again
Jay