Re: Mobil 1... again

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 01:43:57 EST

How do you change the filter without changing the oil?
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield
----- Original Message ----- > Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:45:43 -0500