Re: V10 Ram chassis cab

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 01:54:59 EST

Yeah, that's in a 2500, 3500's aren't available in shortbed at all because
of the dual rear wheels, and the fenders this imposes on the bed.
Monster motors are great, but when you do something like that you gotta
think frame, suspension, brakes, tranny, and everything else.
Sorry. I don't mean to rain on your parade
But then again, with the $30,000 you'd spend on a stock V10-equipped Ram,
you could make plenty of needed upgrades to the Dak...
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield