Re: Gen 2 power windows

From: George Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 23:08:59 EST

I have changed one dore overe at a time but never did the whole truck. not
too bac to do. There are rivits to be drilled out and replaced. The best
thing is if you can find wrecked doors to bring home so you can study them
then and remove the parts yourself. The door pannels are the same just cut
the squair hole out around the window crank. The big thing is does your
truck have the wireing under the dash to hook into from the door.
GEORGE!!