RE: Front Tow Hooks on 2000 Dakota 4.7L

From: Eric Peters (knobbyman@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 01:24:50 EST

Mounts to the same place.. I have tried them and they
have held up to as much as another 4x4 could put on
them.. Was a 1500 Chevy 4x4 that was pulling from the
side. I'll try again when I find someone w/ a winch.
Gut they are mounted to the same section of the frame
but to the side instead.

By all means give me information. I need to know what
everyone wants.. Hell if thers a better idea out there
I want it for my Dak also.. Please give me input. I
think I'm goign to try to get them made out of 1/2 but
it's goign to be more expensive and unnecessary .. but
we'll see.

-Eric

http://www.dakota-truck.net/UPGRADES/TOWHOOKS/towhooks.html

http://home.earthlink.net/~knobbyman/Truck/Mount1.jpg