Re: Re: Re: Roll Pan ?

From: blackdak@mindspring.com
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 10:38:34 EST

As long as you don't want the exhasut pipes to go through the roll pan, I don't think you'll have any problem. My roll pan (which is a Street Scene) doesn't extend below the bottom of the stock rear bumper. Actually, I think it sits a little higher. So you'll probably have more than a 1" gap between the pipes and roll pan. Also, you will obviously have to shorten/adjust your tips because they will stick out way to far.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd