Re: Re: Power steering moan

From: Chris Reck (roadkill47@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 12:50:36 EST

Does anyone know if there is a TSB out on this? I took my truck into the
dealer three times (two different dealers) and they could not fix it. The
last one told me he would do research with Dodge and get back to me...
Yup...

I have 41k on it now and I'm out of warranty. Please let me know if I can
get it done without cost!

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 Amethyst

P.S. I haven't tried the fluid trick yet, that will be this weekend.