Re: I need heat!

From: Car37 (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 14:18:32 EST

I had the same problem with my truck, what year is yours??? My Dak is a
96, the resistor network seems to have gotten some moisture and started
to corrode, thus causing the plug to heat up and burn and the carbon and
burned plastic and corrosion caused the plug to no longer conduct. My
fan started by losing one setting, then two and then it all quite. I
have replaced the plug (aftermarket $24.00CDN, the mopar part was
$95CDN) and resistor network ($15CND) and the blower fan is working good
now.

--
Shawn Englehart
www.geocities.com/englehrt