Re: NON RT/ need help with HONDA CIVIC BUY

From: Yuri Osipov (oyuri69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 00:56:13 EST

Thanks but reality is that it is one of the nicest, affordable, and ECONOMIC
cars out there. My brother just sold his 1981 honda civic for 1500! can
you imagine that! That little honda went to Oklahoma, Miami, California,
etc,etc, etc. Great reliable cars + it is her first car!

1999 CC RT
Yuri A. Osipov
"money does buy happiness"