Re: Synthetic Gear Oil

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 01:03:48 EST

I am running Valvoline SynPower full synthetic 75w-90 in my 9.25" 3.92
sure-grip equipped differential. I use 2 bottles of Mopar limited slip
additive/friction modifier along with 2 bottles of the gear oil for a
change. I change it every 2000 miles when I do the rest of my maintenance.
My sure-grip unit seems to be as effective as any other one I've seen and
makes little to no noise with the 2 bottles of additive in it. Differential
stays nice and clean with very little wear to the gears or sure-grip unit
with the fluid and my maintenance intervals. HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html