Re: Re: ABS and Brake Light

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 09:09:25 EST

Chuck:
The ABS sensor sits on the rear differential. Sometimes it may get accumulated
road grime that causes the lights to come on then go off. If the light comes
back on and remains on, I would change the sensor with a new one as it may have
gone bad. I just went through this on my '92 about 4 months ago. It would come
on and go off even as I was driving down the road! Then it finally just remained
on till I finally put in the new sensor, problem resolved.

"psychonaut"