Re: Swaping a Mopr Perf 380HP Magnum 360 for factory 318

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 08:43:08 EST

Hey Terry, did you have any piston to valve clearance issues with these
heads? When I asked Hughes about using the R/T heads with my cam(HER1828AL)
they said with the R/T heads they weren't sure, but there wouldn't be a
problem with the stock heads(which there wasn't). I was just wondering with
the R/T heads being a different design and being available with the larger
valves if they were just a bolt on deal.
Sam South
ET 13.61 MPH 105.88
'95 Dak RC, 5.9L,5-speed,390 LSD
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html