New Dakota owner with questions

From: Patrick (lexam@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 12:10:52 EST

Hello,

            I just bouhgt a 1998 Dodge Dakota SLT Club Cab V6 3.9LT and I'm
loving, however this is my first time owning a Dodge and I'm not very car
oriented. So I had a few questions I am hoping you can help me out with,
            What is the Difference between the base model and the SLT?
What type of oil does it take? (Didn't come with a manuel) Is there any
way of getting past the governor? How difficult is it to put on racing
stripes? 8) What is the best way to get rid of scratches? These are the
only ones I can think of now.

Thank you
Patrick Roberts