Re: New Dakota owner with questions

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 14:55:12 EST

I believe the Mopar Performance Powertrain Control Module (MP PCM) also known
as the Single Board Engine Controller (SBEC) will override the speed limiter.
AS far as the SLT package I'm not sure but I'm sure somebody on the list will
tell you, Racing stripes are not all that difficult if you have auto body
experience but I would sugggest spending the money on performance upgrades
before you do that (just my personnal opinion). Oh yeah, the MP PCM will
require 93 octane fuel (because it advances the timing)

John S