Re: New Dakota owner with questions

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 18:57:29 EST

Glad to see you purchased a Dodge. the SLT is a pkg of the convenience
group, like the overhead console, chrome trim,cruise i beklieve etc.. the
oil should be 5w-30 wt. and to get the scratches out, use some rubbing
compound by hand rub the area lightly in a circular motion, then wipe with
clean cloth, if scratches are gone then polish up with a fine polishing
liquid. and then wax it good. the speed limiter is controlled by the engine
controller, you can have the stock controller reflashed or by the Mopar HP
controller, and i believe this gets rid of the limiter. see these sites..
www.speedtweaks.com or http://www.krcperformance.com/