Re: Re: 3.9 PCM (Chuck)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 15:26:25 EST

Hi Chuck,

Hope your holiday was good.....everthing here is great except for my dak :o(

Thanks for the tips.....I sent an email to "the junkyard dog" this
morning...it's a salvage yard search network and just sent Marty an email....I
told him you sent me.

I just hope I didn't burn anything else out.

Yes I did disconect the battery.....but out of fear I was gonna burn the dak and
the garage up!

I'm gona pull the plugs now to see if the pins are gone. I checked the under
hood fuses last night and every thing was ok. Ya think that would all be
protected
by a fuse or breaker.

I won't feel too bad if I get an upgrade out of it......it's the loot I've been
saving to either have my xenon kit painted or buy a LPHV spray system...Oh well

And all this after I spent all day working on the bed of my brothers S-10
Extreeme
(Yuk).....just what I get for being a nice guy

Thanks again....and I'll let you know how how make out.

Bob