Re:33X10.5X15 fits stock Dak!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 12:08:03 EST

Is this at full compression of the suspension?
Tom

Subject: DML: 33X10.5X15 fits stock Dak!
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: 11/30/2001 5:09 PM

I just got back from the tire store test fitting a new tire. The BFG AT
33X10.5X15 does in fact fit my truck WITHOUT a lift. There is a little
rubbing on the frame at the front, as do the stock 31's, and the rear fender
liner will need very minor trimming though there isn't any actual contact.
We only ordered one tire incase they didn't fit. The rest are on order and
are scheduled to be installed next Thursday.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota