Re: How to remove bumper/lower fascia on Gen III

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 11:35:58 EST

Tony,
    The easiest way I found was to pull the whole bumper as an assy. Remove
the wheel well bolts on each side just in front of the tires at the fascia
edge & the 2 18mm bolts on each side that attach the bumper to the frame.
Then lower the whole assy down. Just unplug the Fog Light wiring. The assy
is really lite weight. Surprized me how lite. There are 2 brackets that hold
the bumper bracket to the fascia on the Gen III that have to be removed to
get the fascia loose from the bumper. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperChargeded, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://futuresite.register.com/jump?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsouthernmopar.org">
SouthernMoPar</A>