New Guy

From: Jamie Harris (jamieharris@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 22:25:17 EST

Hey everybody. My name is jamie and i have just purchased my first
Dakota and i love it! :) I have a 1991 dodge dakota sport short box
regular cab. with the 5.2 of course....its pretty stock for now but it
is in right now to get a fresh paint job...tangerine baby!!. I got a
question for you guys though. I would love to put Dakota R/T wheels on
my truck but im not sure if they will fit. Is the backspacing right? If
it does fit then where is the best place to get them? Any info would be
greatly appreciated..thanks

P.S. i should have pics of the progress soon