Re: How to remove bumper/lower fascia on Gen III

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 21:26:18 EST

Tony, I was able to install mine without removing the valence. I had no
problem doing it with the valence in place. But, I assume you have an
auxilary automatic transmission cooler that's in the way on your R/T, right?
I don't have that cooler on my 5-spd truck.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip