Re: 2" Front Lift/ HOW TO???

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 21:32:12 EST

In a message dated 11/30/2001 12:25:29 PM Mountain Standard Time,
challengerman@juno.com writes:

> Good luck finding a
> body lift though; no one makes them for the Gen II 2WD.

What would the differemce betweena a 2wd and a4 wd body lift be?? If 31s
will fit with just the 2" front lift, kick ass, I'll just do that...! I ahd
tires taht where about 30s on it when I first bought it, and there was only
ultra minor rubbing under fast full lock turns.. (don't ask!) BUt other
than that they where great.

Rough Country makes spacer though huh? What kinda problem did you ahve
install the spacers????????