Hot-rod Ram van

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 01:54:30 EST

Guy came by the store where I work today in a '00 1-ton Ram cargo van(no
rear windows) and he had some pretty good mods on it! 50MM Billet TB, MSD
8.5mm supercondutor wires, Borg-warner brass cap/rotor, Autolite plugs(he
came in and asked specifically for the right P/N#'s and plugs, that's how I
knew he was serious), Homemade cold-air setup, Mopar roller rockers, Mopar
Valve covers, Hand-made headers w/ true duals, no cats, dumped flowmasters,
Transgo shift kit, Viper torque converter(3000 stall). The Van has a stock
3.92 geared sure-grip rearend under it, and it will bark a straight-up
second on dry pavement!! That things screams! The Cargo van makes for a real
sleeper, but the Flowmasters dumped under the van body make for some pretty
good rumble! He's planning some more mods after we talked today :->,
including R/T heads, I'm going to help him *TRY* an M1 intake(Don't know
about that because of clearance issues), and he wants to cam it. I thought
it was really neat, Just thought I'd share with ya'll!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip