Re: Hot-rod Ram van

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 00:35:20 EST

I have seen a couple of these in the past. Last year there was a Chevy van
running at Milan that I believe was in the 12's. This van was a parts chaser
for a local speed shop. Pretty good advertising if you ask me. Vans are
usually pretty light empty, with usually the biggest engines around. Hate to
say it but I'd bet that a 360 short van could take an R/T in a street race,
until the aerodynamics caught up with it.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)