Interesting Facts...

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 10:29:54 EST

I posted this to another list...but had to share my son's findings on
this list as well:

My 2-year old son found (over the last 6 months) the following "Special
Features" in my '97 Dakota:

(1) 3 CD's can actually fit into my Eclipse CD Player (Manufacturer only
claims 1)
(2) You can fit several Fish Shaped crackers into the cigarette lighter
socket (and still be able to close it!)
(3) There is a way to turn every knob/dial/switch on your dash...with
one foot still on the steering wheel
(4) The Hurst Billet Shifter IS 100% "Child Tested"
(5) Those cool looking lighted switches from Radio Shack are NOT child
proof (hehehe...he broke two of them)
(6) You don't have to be tall to smack your head on the roof. (Ok, so
you have to be jumping.)
(7) The High-Beam lever has now been "stress tested" and will hold up
under severe "clicking" maneuvers. (So will the battery and headlights!)

(8) Starting your truck at 6am and having every single
bell/whistle/doohickey go off is VERY annoying (without first having
coffee).

- Bernd